Fall 2012 End of the Semester Timeline


Dear Students,

I hate to think that this semester is soon coming to a close. I truly enjoy this class and feel especially excited to begin our mock exams. I know that all of you have been working hard and are eager to pass the exam. I have no doubt that with hard work and determination all of you will pass. It is unfortunate that we did miss a significant amount of time with all of the events that occurred over the past few weeks.

Often times, we must come to terms with circumstances that our beyond our control. Nature does have a way of running its course. As my grandmother would  say "Che Sera, Sera",  "What ever will be, will be."

I really like to provide you with a reasonable timeline so that we can plan accordingly! I found that it not only helps you as a scholar, it helps me as an educator take my students and their schedules into consideration!

Note- Exit Exam and Make-Up Exam Dates are Posted



Timeline:


Tues 11/20- Persuasive Essay Due - Published Writing Assignment - See our Class Blog! 

MOCK ESSAY EXAM #1 

Thurs 11/22- Thanksgiving!!! Happy Gobble Gobble!!!!  Enjoy your time off! 

Tues 1127 - Mock Essay Exam Feedback & Peer Review (Writing Workshops) Students REVISE!


Thurs 11/29- MOCK ESSAY EXAM #2 


Tues 12/4- Essay Exam Feedback & Writing Workshops (Prepare for Exit Exam) 


Thurs 12/6-   EXIT EXAM IS TODAY - COME TO CLASS PREPARED!

Tues 12/11- Re-Test Today

Thurs 12/13- No Class




Finals Week is December 17-19th - We do not meet this week.

Comments

Popular Posts